|Brand Name||Pegasus Hair|
|Hair Grade||9A Grade|
|Hair Texture||Body Wave|
|Hair Color||Yellow / 1b root|
|Hair Type||Brazilian Hair|
|Hair Material||100% Human Hair|
|Item Type||13x4 lace frontal Wig|
|Hair Density||150% 180% 200% density|
|Base Material||Swiss Lace|
|Lace Color||Transparent lace|
|Lead Time||Hair takes 3-5 days to make|
|Life Time||Last more than 2 years|
CAP SIZE AND MEASUREMEN
WIG CARE TIPS, MUST SEE DEAR :-)
1. Take care of the wig like your own natural hair.
2. For stubborn tangle, detangle it with your hands firstly. Then comb the wig from the ends, then the middle, finally from top to ends.
3 Don't use hot water to wash the wig, use cool water or warm water.
4. Be sure to moisturize the hair when it's wet. Then let the hair airdry.
5. Don't be wearing the wigs straight for a very long time. Switch it up normally and give it a break.
6. After taking off the wig, storage it into a silky bag to keep dust from going on the hair.
7. Be sure to keep the hair moisturized and ready to go when you need them.