13X6" HD Lace Front WigS burmese curly wavy Invisible lace NEW STYLE 180% density
|Brand Name||Pegasus Hair|
|Hair Grade||9A Grade|
|Hair Texture||burmese curly wavy
|Hair Color||Natural Color|
|Hair Type||indian Hair|
|Hair Material||100% Human Hair|
|Hair Density||180% density|
|Base Material||Swiss Lace|
|Lace Color||UNDETECTABLE HD LACE|
|Hair Length||14--30" available|
Last more than 2 years
hair wig need 3-5 work days customized
UNDETECTABLE LACE WIG
Real & natural look is the highest standard of a lace wig, so undetectable lace is born for it. Undetectable lace is exclusively developed and defined by Pegasus Hair. It uses the top Swiss lace as raw material. Its lace is ultra thin & transparent, and sturdy. When you cover it on the skin(any skin tone), even at a distance of 2 feet, it's hard to find the lace grids. It really makes hair look like it grows out of skin. Top grade and unique, the undetectable lace wig has been very popular since it was released.
CAP SIZE AND MEASUREMEN
WIG CARE TIPS, MUST SEE DEAR :-)
1. Take care of the wig like your own natural hair.
2. For stubborn tangle, detangle it with your hands firstly. Then comb the wig from the ends, then the middle, finally from top to ends.
3 Don't use hot water to wash the wig, use cool water or warm water.
4. Be sure to moisturize the hair when it's wet. Then let the hair airdry.
5. Don't be wearing the wigs straight for a very long time. Switch it up normally and give it a break.
6. After taking off the wig, storage it into a silky bag to keep dust from going on the hair.
7. Be sure to keep the hair moisturized and ready to go when you need them.