|Brand Name||Pegasus Hair|
|Hair Grade||9A Grade|
|Hair Color||Natural Color|
|Hair Type||Brazilian Hair|
|Hair Material||100% Human Hair|
|Item Type||Bob With Bang Lace Wig|
|Hair Density||150% density|
|Base Material||Swiss Lace|
|Lace Color||Medium brown|
|Hair Length||8"-16" available|
|Life Time||Last more than 2 years|
A: 13*4 LACE FRONT WIGS: Gives you the illusion that the hair grows from your own scalp, always the best seller. You'll be able to part the hair anywhere, therefore get more flexibility in styling.
B: 4*4 LACE CLOSURE WIGS: 5" Lace across forehead and to the back, your perfect size lace closure wig. Realistic, more affordable and time-saving.
C: REGULAR LACE: Suitable for most black women.
D: HD LACE: Suitable for all skin tones. Ultra thin, ultra soft, undetectable, more breathable and comfortable.
E: EASY TO WEAR: Pre-plucked glueless lace wig with adjustable straps and combs inside, ready to install.
CAP SIZE AND MEASUREMEN
WIG CARE TIPS, MUST SEE DEAR :-)
1. Take care of the wig like your own natural hair.
2. For stubborn tangle, detangle it with your hands firstly. Then comb the wig from the ends, then the middle, finally from top to ends.
3 Don't use hot water to wash the wig, use cool water or warm water.
4. Be sure to moisturize the hair when it's wet. Then let the hair airdry.
5. Don't be wearing the wigs straight for a very long time. Switch it up normally and give it a break.
6. After taking off the wig, storage it into a silky bag to keep dust from going on the hair.
7. Be sure to keep the hair moisturized and ready to go when you need them.